Just in! FUFA Sanctions Arua Hill SC Coaches, Two Players
Wednesday – The Federation of Uganda Football Association (FUFA) Competitions Disciplinary Panel have sanctioned West Nile based StarTimes Uganda Premier League club Arua Hill SC’s head coach, goalkeeping coach and two in-field players.
The affected individuals include head coach Charles Livingstone Mbabazi, goalkeeping coach Yusuf Ssenyonjo, first choice goalkeeper Anyama Richard and defender Bright Joseph Vuni.
The four were accused for breaching Article 31 of the FUFA Competitions rules in regard to misconduct towards a match official.
“In StarTimes Uganda Premier League match 59 Gaddafi FC Vs Arua Hill SC played on Wednesday 23rd November 2022 at Kakindu stadium Jinja in the 59th minute after Gaddafi Fc scored a goal.
1. SUSPENDS the players Bright Joseph and Richard Anyama for TWO competition matches effective immediately as of 30th November 2022.
2. SUSPENDS the coaches Charles Livingstone Mbabazi and Yusuf Ssenyonjo for ONE Competition match effective immediately as of 30th November 2022.
3. The coaches Charles Mbabazi Livingstone and Yusuf Ssenyonjo are each further sanctioned with a Cash fine of UGX 500,000 (Uganda Shillings Five Hundred Thousand) to be paid into the FUFA ACCOUNT and bring proof of payment of the same to the committee.
4. The above fine is to be paid by the completion of the one match suspension and failure to pay shall lead to automatic suspension for both coaches until the fine is paid in full.
5. The club management is directed to ensure implementation of the above sanctions or they shall suffer the consequences of fielding ineligible persons.
6. Should you fail to heed to the sanctions above, the CDP shall be constrained to take stronger disciplinary measures against all parties involved.”
The two coaches and two sanctioned players will miss the clubs upcoming fixture against Express FC at Mutesa II Stadium, Wankulukuku on Friday 2 December.
Meanwhile, Vuni and Anyama will also be missing in action when the Kongolo welcome Bul FC at Barifa stadium on Tuesday 6 December.